Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Garden and Etsy stock


I have been very busy the past couple of weeks. As many of you know, I was laid off from my job almost two months ago now and I have been trying to create as much as I can during this rare time without work.
I planted a garden last week and just this morning the lettuce is peaking through the soil. YEA! The two tomato plants that you see I bought from a local farmer. They were already started so I can have some early tomatoes. One plant already has a tomato! The big pole that you see in the picture above is going to be a pea tee pee. I have planted peas around the bottom and then I'm going to run string to the top of the pole so they have something to climb on.
I will post pictures through out the summer as the garden grows.
I have planted string beans, cucumbers, green peppers, red peppers, lettuce, broccoli, peas, onions, basil, and tomatoes.

Art Update:
I was speaking with people on
Etsy this past week regarding how much stock I should carry in my shop. They convinced me that the more the better, so I have been working like crazy to get a bunch of pendants made. I am putting the resin coating on today, as you can see in the picture above. I will start posting them in my shop a couple per day starting the end of the week.

Have a great day!
Kate

No comments: