Friday, December 26, 2008



Here is a hat that I made for someone for Christmas. She is really into black and red. I end up wanting to keep every one that I make! The hat production is going to have to slow down for a while because my sewing machine broke ... again. I can usually fix it but this time I am having no luck. The truth is, I really should get a new one if I'm going to be mass-producing these babies.
I am moving to the next town over this weekend. I am finally going to be in a house! I will have my own craft room, so the obsession to make stuff will flourish, I'm sure of that. I will also be able to have a garden. Woo Hoo. We are going to have a big yard and I can't wait to get my hands in the dirt.
Have a happy New Year everyone!
Kate


1 comment:

nickgenes said...

Hello Kate!

Good luck with your move -- you used to always make moving fun.

Love the hats, but so sorry about the severed head on your porch. Is that why you're moving? Makes sense.